Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here


Monday, May 02, 2016

A Damsel From Ezionum

A Damsel From Ezionum

At sunset in olile beside
the old court house,
i saw a girl, a damsel.
I swear i wish to meet her again

When i notice her appearance,
i recline on the old
court house, appearing larger
than i ought to be.

I was dressed in the usual
city boy but this damsel did not care.
Her colleague knavishly gave me a second look
but she kept her focus straight.

She gracefully walked passed me
and in her left hand was a cutlass
i guess she was returning from farm.
I swear i wish to meet her again

Although she walked bared footed
holding her sandal in her right hand,
her nonchalant attitude has penerated
my crazy mind.

She was like a girl with a mated hair,
her lips were not painted like the
usual city girl. I swear, i crave to meet
here again.

Her name, her name i do not know.
If you know her in Ezionum,
please tell her, she's in my
dream like forever

poem by yinefai


Sharing is Caring