Cool na? :) Now Learn How to create one by Clicking here


Tuesday, June 14, 2016

OJB: PRODUCER / SINGER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Just today, I was enthusiastic about mode9, celebrating a living legend, only to hear on radio that producer extra ordinaire BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA aka Ojb Jezreel has passed on. Its a difficult topic to write on because I have experienced pain and despair and I know what his family would be passing through. Ojb is one of the few people who shaped the Nigerian music industry to what it has become today. He took production to a whole new level, had a beautiful voice to back it up and released classic songs. He directly or indirectly affected the careers of 80% of the artistes we have today in a positive way. Tuface, Faze, jazzman, Ruggedman, Goldie(R.I
P), amongst others were amongst the recipients of this gifted man's creativity on the boards. Remember 'Stylee', the Lagos anthem, guess who produced it?..He made Shitta an household name, everyone who listened to him knew he had a special gift. I pray that God will give his family the strength to bear the loss of the great Nigerian
R.I.P BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA OJB JEZREEL


Sharing is Caring